Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to get an image which is stored in a diffrent server

rajiv_turkarrajiv_turkar Posts: 32Member
I want to store image in my server...The image is located to a diffrent server ..please tell me how to accomplish the task...If possible give me script for that...
Regards

Comments

• mtman65mtman65 Posts: 7Member
    Maybe I'm not understanding the question, but why don't you just open the picture in your web browser, right click on the picture, save it to your desktop and then move it wherever you want it?

If I'm misunderstanding, please give a few more details. Let me know why normal file functions won't work for transfering the picture/file.

Is this something you are wanting to do often, or just a one time or occasional deal?

: I want to store image in my server...The image is located to a diffrent server ..please tell me how to accomplish the task...If possible give me script for that...
    : Regards
    :