Need A PHP Programmer! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need A PHP Programmer!

money_mbmoney_mb Posts: 2Member
I need a script very similar to a php auction script, but dealing with donations. I'm opening a website which allows users to request money through donations. The setup would be exactly like an auction script, except the payment features would deal solely with donations. If anyone is interested give me a quote on programming this script. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Ken

Comments

• DarQDarQ Posts: 1,625Member
    [red]
    ah, and how much hard cash are you willing to spend on a php programmer?
    [/red]

: I need a script very similar to a php auction script, but dealing with donations. I'm opening a website which allows users to request money through donations. The setup would be exactly like an auction script, except the payment features would deal solely with donations. If anyone is interested give me a quote on programming this script. Thanks.
    :
    : Sincerely,
    :
    : Ken
    :
    :

[size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    http://mark.space.servehttp.com

• treshrtreshr Posts: 326Member
    This is not just a simple script that we can create in a minute. I'd like to know how much you plan to pay me if I want to create that script for you.

--=][tReShR][=--

• money_mbmoney_mb Posts: 2Member
    : This is not just a simple script that we can create in a minute. I'd like to know how much you plan to pay me if I want to create that script for you.
    :
    : It depends on how much you charge. I prefer paying on an hourly basis of at least $75.00 an hour, but not to exceed 3 hours.
    : --=][tReShR][=--
    :
    :

• turbo_eagleturbo_eagle Posts: 14Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by turbo_eagle at 2004-6-28 18:19:55[/red][/b][hr]
    : I need a script very similar to a php auction script, but dealing with donations. I'm opening a website which allows users to request money through donations. The setup would be exactly like an auction script, except the payment features would deal solely with donations. If anyone is interested give me a quote on programming this script. Thanks.
    :
    : Sincerely,
    :
    : Ken
    :
    :
    Good programmers steal other programmers code. I think that PayPal uses PHP. Go steal there stuff and then modifiy it. (Hopefully this idea will save you or someone some money...(no promises, you can't sue me about it 'cause I just warned you that I make no promises, although the paypal php stuff may be encrypted, or they may sue you.))