Memo or richedit component - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Memo or richedit component

tijoentijoen Posts: 141Member
DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D

thanks !!!!

Comments

• MasterijnMasterijn Posts: 188Member
    : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    :
    : thanks !!!!
    :
    You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?

• tijoentijoen Posts: 141Member
    : : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    : :
    : : thanks !!!!
    : You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?
    :
    :
    :
    Well, my english sux, but i'll try to explain:
    i am trying to build a telnet client, for mud playing
    using webbrowser as buffer, but when the string gets biger the entire project lags
    i need a component, that doesn't lag like webbrowser but can load up images...

if you know something that can help me, i would apreciate a lot to know :D

ty
  • jamesb800jamesb800 Posts: 105Member
    Try trichview www.trichview.com

James

: : : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    : : :
    : : : thanks !!!!
    : : You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?
    : Well, my english sux, but i'll try to explain:
    : i am trying to build a telnet client, for mud playing
    : using webbrowser as buffer, but when the string gets biger the entire project lags
    : i need a component, that doesn't lag like webbrowser but can load up images...
    :
    : if you know something that can help me, i would apreciate a lot to know :D
    :
    : ty
    :

: Try trichview www.trichview.com
    :
    : James
    :
    thanks, i think that ocmponent might work, i'll download it and try
    but i can't pay (Price: US $189), i am poor, i get 100 US at my job
    :
    : : : : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    : : : :
    : : : : thanks !!!!
    : : : You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?
    : : Well, my english sux, but i'll try to explain:
    : : i am trying to build a telnet client, for mud playing
    : : using webbrowser as buffer, but when the string gets biger the entire project lags
    : : i need a component, that doesn't lag like webbrowser but can load up images...
    : : if you know something that can help me, i would apreciate a lot to know :D
    : : ty
    :
    :

[b][red]This message was edited by Masterijn at 2004-4-2 6:45:49[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    : : : thanks !!!!
    : : You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?
    : Well, my english sux, but i'll try to explain:
    : i am trying to build a telnet client, for mud playing
    : using webbrowser as buffer, but when the string gets biger the entire project lags
    : i need a component, that doesn't lag like webbrowser but can load up images...
    :
    : if you know something that can help me, i would apreciate a lot to know :D
    :
    : ty
    :
    If you only need to show stuff. You can do this perfectly with a webbrowser client. It doesn't show the buttons and other controls. I myself use a html-help client this way. I've put a custom border around it and it looks great. It's even interactive with the application via hyperlinks, of which you can get a notification off.

: : : : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    : : : : thanks !!!!
    : : : You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?
    : : Well, my english sux, but i'll try to explain:
    : : i am trying to build a telnet client, for mud playing
    : : using webbrowser as buffer, but when the string gets biger the entire project lags
    : : i need a component, that doesn't lag like webbrowser but can load up images...
    : : if you know something that can help me, i would apreciate a lot to know :D
    : : ty
    : If you only need to show stuff. You can do this perfectly with a webbrowser client. It doesn't show the buttons and other controls. I myself use a html-help client this way. I've put a custom border around it and it looks great. It's even interactive with the application via hyperlinks, of which you can get a notification off.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    if you say so...
    i don't know why it lags, can i send my project to you or something, you take a look and tell me if i am doing something wrongh
    am a rookie "-_- hehe

thanks
    : : : : : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    : : : : :
    : : : : : thanks !!!!
    : : : : You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?
    : : : Well, my english sux, but i'll try to explain:
    : : : i am trying to build a telnet client, for mud playing
    : : : using webbrowser as buffer, but when the string gets biger the entire project lags
    : : : i need a component, that doesn't lag like webbrowser but can load up images...
    : : : if you know something that can help me, i would apreciate a lot to know :D
    : : : ty
    : : If you only need to show stuff. You can do this perfectly with a webbrowser client. It doesn't show the buttons and other controls. I myself use a html-help client this way. I've put a custom border around it and it looks great. It's even interactive with the application via hyperlinks, of which you can get a notification off.
    : if you say so...
    : i don't know why it lags, can i send my project to you or something, you take a look and tell me if i am doing something wrongh
    : am a rookie "-_- hehe
    :
    : thanks
    :
    I still don't understand what lagging means. ;)
    My translater says something like: die away; diminish etc. But how can this be happening to you webclient? Did you forget to give it food and water? ;)

: : : : : : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : thanks !!!!
    : : : : : You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?
    : : : : Well, my english sux, but i'll try to explain:
    : : : : i am trying to build a telnet client, for mud playing
    : : : : using webbrowser as buffer, but when the string gets biger the entire project lags
    : : : : i need a component, that doesn't lag like webbrowser but can load up images...
    : : : : if you know something that can help me, i would apreciate a lot to know :D
    : : : : ty
    : : : If you only need to show stuff. You can do this perfectly with a webbrowser client. It doesn't show the buttons and other controls. I myself use a html-help client this way. I've put a custom border around it and it looks great. It's even interactive with the application via hyperlinks, of which you can get a notification off.
    : : if you say so...
    : : i don't know why it lags, can i send my project to you or something, you take a look and tell me if i am doing something wrongh
    : : am a rookie "-_- hehe
    : : thanks
    : I still don't understand what lagging means. ;)
    : My translater says something like: die away; diminish etc. But how can this be happening to you webclient? Did you forget to give it food and water? ;)
    :
    :
    :
    uehuheueuhee
    i'll try with my horrible english to explain:
    lags = gets lowered on speed
    i mean, while i put more and more string inside the buffer of the webbrowser, when the buffer gets huge(becase inside of it tehre is too much tags, for colors principally) the entire project stops, i tried to take out somelines while the buffer gets bigger, but it didn't help, it stils block my speed
    got it?
    ;)

: : : : : : : DO you guys know where i can find a memo or a richedit that has tag or something to show images? like html you know, but html lags out, and memo doesn't :D
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : thanks !!!!
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : You can dock a webclient (iexplorer) in your program, and show webpages this way. What do you mean by lags out?
    : : : : : Well, my english sux, but i'll try to explain:
    : : : : : i am trying to build a telnet client, for mud playing
    : : : : : using webbrowser as buffer, but when the string gets biger the entire project lags
    : : : : : i need a component, that doesn't lag like webbrowser but can load up images...
    : : : : : if you know something that can help me, i would apreciate a lot to know :D
    : : : : : ty
    : : : : If you only need to show stuff. You can do this perfectly with a webbrowser client. It doesn't show the buttons and other controls. I myself use a html-help client this way. I've put a custom border around it and it looks great. It's even interactive with the application via hyperlinks, of which you can get a notification off.
    : : : if you say so...
    : : : i don't know why it lags, can i send my project to you or something, you take a look and tell me if i am doing something wrongh
    : : : am a rookie "-_- hehe
    : : : thanks
    : : I still don't understand what lagging means. ;)
    : : My translater says something like: die away; diminish etc. But how can this be happening to you webclient? Did you forget to give it food and water? ;)
    : uehuheueuhee
    : i'll try with my horrible english to explain:
    : lags = gets lowered on speed
    : i mean, while i put more and more string inside the buffer of the webbrowser, when the buffer gets huge(becase inside of it tehre is too much tags, for colors principally) the entire project stops, i tried to take out somelines while the buffer gets bigger, but it didn't help, it stils block my speed
    : got it?
    : ;)
    :
    :
    That's really lagging. Wouldn't have expect that! It seems you gave it too much! How long is this buffer?