read keyboard in graphic mode - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

read keyboard in graphic mode

micumicu Posts: 1Member
I can't read from keyboard when i was in graphic mode : when i place a read in my program i can read but it looks like text mode in the upper left on the screen... someone can help me ? thanks

why crt unit doesn't work with graph unit?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I can't read from keyboard when i was in graphic mode : when i place a read in my program i can read but it looks like text mode in the upper left on the screen... someone can help me ? thanks
    :
    : why crt unit doesn't work with graph unit?
    :
    A lot of the functions of the Crt unit are meant to be solely text-based. In Graph are similar functions, but then for graphics. If you want to have a graphics based read, then you need to construct several types of it based on a loop and the ReadKey() function. The problem is that the Read(ln)() cannot be recreated without changing the compiler itself, so you need to create a read string, read float and read integer separately. Or just create the read string and convert it when necessary.
  • kevixkevix Posts: 1Member
    : I can't read from keyboard when i was in graphic mode : when i place a read in my program i can read but it looks like text mode in the upper left on the screen... someone can help me ? thanks
    :
    : why crt unit doesn't work with graph unit?
    :