read keyboard in graphic mode - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

read keyboard in graphic mode

micumicu Posts: 1Member
I can't read from keyboard when i was in graphic mode : when i place a read in my program i can read but it looks like text mode in the upper left on the screen... someone can help me ? thanks

why crt unit doesn't work with graph unit?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I can't read from keyboard when i was in graphic mode : when i place a read in my program i can read but it looks like text mode in the upper left on the screen... someone can help me ? thanks
    :
    : why crt unit doesn't work with graph unit?
    :
    A lot of the functions of the Crt unit are meant to be solely text-based. In Graph are similar functions, but then for graphics. If you want to have a graphics based read, then you need to construct several types of it based on a loop and the ReadKey() function. The problem is that the Read(ln)() cannot be recreated without changing the compiler itself, so you need to create a read string, read float and read integer separately. Or just create the read string and convert it when necessary.
  • kevixkevix Posts: 1Member
    : I can't read from keyboard when i was in graphic mode : when i place a read in my program i can read but it looks like text mode in the upper left on the screen... someone can help me ? thanks
    :
    : why crt unit doesn't work with graph unit?
    :