Getting sound from a bitmap image. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Getting sound from a bitmap image.

vibes2003vibes2003 Posts: 8Member
basically i have to try and get some kind of noise from a picture. the idea was to open a bitmap, convert it to grayscale (which i have done), search the bitmap for the wave which would ideally return a text file with x and y coordinates, then send that into a wave module and write the wav file.

i'm using vb6 and am using visual c++ to write a dll that will perform the search.

any help in any form would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• coxwangcoxwang Posts: 1Member
    : basically i have to try and get some kind of noise from a picture. the idea was to open a bitmap, convert it to grayscale (which i have done), search the bitmap for the wave which would ideally return a text file with x and y coordinates, then send that into a wave module and write the wav file.
    :
    : i'm using vb6 and am using visual c++ to write a dll that will perform the search.
    :
    : any help in any form would be greatly appreciated.
    :
    : thanks.
    :
    hello
    I ever write a program about image sound relationship but it just made some frequence beep . I use the rgb value to convert it. Maybe it useful to you.
    I'll mail it to you if you're interest.