Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Getting sound from a bitmap image.

vibes2003vibes2003 Posts: 8Member
basically i have to try and get some kind of noise from a picture. the idea was to open a bitmap, convert it to grayscale (which i have done), search the bitmap for the wave which would ideally return a text file with x and y coordinates, then send that into a wave module and write the wav file.

i'm using vb6 and am using visual c++ to write a dll that will perform the search.

any help in any form would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• coxwangcoxwang Posts: 1Member
    : basically i have to try and get some kind of noise from a picture. the idea was to open a bitmap, convert it to grayscale (which i have done), search the bitmap for the wave which would ideally return a text file with x and y coordinates, then send that into a wave module and write the wav file.
    :
    : i'm using vb6 and am using visual c++ to write a dll that will perform the search.
    :
    : any help in any form would be greatly appreciated.
    :
    : thanks.
    :
    hello
    I ever write a program about image sound relationship but it just made some frequence beep . I use the rgb value to convert it. Maybe it useful to you.
    I'll mail it to you if you're interest.