Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
help!! I am getting started to create a 2D Engine
I am getting started to create a 2D Engine which can basically do as follow.
OS: windows 95/98
complier: Visual C++ 6.0
language: Windows SDK
1. Load icons from an Icon Library such as *.DLL files.
2. Save icons from memory into *.DLL that has already included icons by program you made.
3. Combine two *.DLL files that has already included icons into one files.
(one *.DLL file)
4. 2D Map can be edited by selecting icons.
Technic problems I meet now:
1. I don't know how to create a new *.DLL file for storing icons.
2. I don't know how to save an icon into a *.DLL file that has existed.
1.Does anyone know the structure of an DLL file.
2.How do I create a new *.DLL file?
3.How do I load or save icons I want from an *.DLL files.
0 · ·