Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

The Windows Systemtray

Hi,

Fisrt of all i DON'T want to place a icon in the systemtray, I'm allready able to do this.

I want to make a form or a part of a form that clones the windows systemtray. After some research inside Systray.exe i discovered that the classname of the systemtray is "SystemTray_Main". But That's all :(

I know that this can be done because the program "Object Bar" does this. If some one could give me some code to do this or a link to solve this problem. Than i would be one happy guy.

Greetz DJ Sannie.

[code]// Retreving the Systemtray window handle
FindWindow('SystemTray_Main', nil);[/code]

Comments

• mohfamohfa Posts: 13Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : Fisrt of all i DON'T want to place a icon in the systemtray, I'm allready able to do this.
    :
    : I want to make a form or a part of a form that clones the windows systemtray. After some research inside Systray.exe i discovered that the classname of the systemtray is "SystemTray_Main". But That's all :(
    :
    : I know that this can be done because the program "Object Bar" does this. If some one could give me some code to do this or a link to solve this problem. Than i would be one happy guy.
    :
    : Greetz DJ Sannie.
    :
    : [code]// Retreving the Systemtray window handle
    : FindWindow('SystemTray_Main', nil);[/code]
    :
    *** try to precise more than that so we can reply you ***