The Windows Systemtray - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

The Windows Systemtray

Hi,

Fisrt of all i DON'T want to place a icon in the systemtray, I'm allready able to do this.

I want to make a form or a part of a form that clones the windows systemtray. After some research inside Systray.exe i discovered that the classname of the systemtray is "SystemTray_Main". But That's all :(

I know that this can be done because the program "Object Bar" does this. If some one could give me some code to do this or a link to solve this problem. Than i would be one happy guy.

Greetz DJ Sannie.

[code]// Retreving the Systemtray window handle
FindWindow('SystemTray_Main', nil);[/code]

Comments

• mohfamohfa Posts: 13Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : Fisrt of all i DON'T want to place a icon in the systemtray, I'm allready able to do this.
    :
    : I want to make a form or a part of a form that clones the windows systemtray. After some research inside Systray.exe i discovered that the classname of the systemtray is "SystemTray_Main". But That's all :(
    :
    : I know that this can be done because the program "Object Bar" does this. If some one could give me some code to do this or a link to solve this problem. Than i would be one happy guy.
    :
    : Greetz DJ Sannie.
    :
    : [code]// Retreving the Systemtray window handle
    : FindWindow('SystemTray_Main', nil);[/code]
    :
    *** try to precise more than that so we can reply you ***