Need help from experienced people!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need help from experienced people!!!

Hi, my name is Rod and I wanna make a 3D weapon based fighting game, kind of like a misture between "MACE:The Dark Age" and "Soul Calibur".
I download the Irlich(or something like that) engine thinking that it would help me start my characters and stages but it was just a DEMO...so it didn't allow me to do anything. I would like to ask you guys if you know of any FREE 3D fighting engine I could download to make my game...I know that to make a game alone and without a team may take a LONG time but it is one of my dreams...plus I already have all of the non-computer based stuff (characters/story/bio's/char. appearance/powers, etc) I know the real work starts in programming and modeling but it's a start. I am not much of a programmer my self but I plan to learn from some tutorials and move from there. So if you know of any FREE software that would help me in my project please tell me.Thanks for you time...

Comments