Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Setting up Apache

Ben LauritsonBen Lauritson Member Posts: 87
[b][red]This message was edited by Ben Lauritson at 2004-3-17 2:58:11[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by Ben Lauritson at 2004-3-15 6:45:2[/red][/b][hr]
I've downloaded and installed Apache 2.0, but I'm unable to configure it so that I can develop PHP pages on my local machine. How can I go about doing this? I've searched through various topics, but I can't get anything to work.

EDIT: I'm running Apache 2.0 on Windows XP Home Edition.

EDIT2: Never mind, I've sorted it out now.

Comments

• mac_doggiemac_doggie Member Posts: 488
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Ben Lauritson at 2004-3-17 2:58:11[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Ben Lauritson at 2004-3-15 6:45:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : I've downloaded and installed Apache 2.0, but I'm unable to configure it so that I can develop PHP pages on my local machine. How can I go about doing this? I've searched through various topics, but I can't get anything to work.
    :
    : EDIT: I'm running Apache 2.0 on Windows XP Home Edition.
    :
    : EDIT2: Never mind, I've sorted it out now.
    :
    :
    I read you've sorted it out, could you tell me how you did this ? I'm having trouble configuring Apache with PHP also. In 1.3 I had a httpd.conf file, but it seems that newer versions have no .conf files anymore but xml files. I don't know what I should do to make it work...
    ;-)
    -mac-
    mailto:mac_doggie@hotmail.com
    the Netherlands...