Turbo Pascal and Windows XP - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Turbo Pascal and Windows XP

eblangeeblange Posts: 1Member
Hi all,

turbo pascal 7 runs under Windows XP, but the size of my editor is that small! Has someone an idea, how I can fix that problem (...without the need to buy new eyeglasses?)? I would be happy about every answer, but I am a beginner, so please answer low level...

eblange

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hi all,
    :
    : turbo pascal 7 runs under Windows XP, but the size of my editor is that small! Has someone an idea, how I can fix that problem (...without the need to buy new eyeglasses?)? I would be happy about every answer, but I am a beginner, so please answer low level...
    :
    : eblange
    :
    Try to run the editor in full-screen. This should give you a DOS-like looking editor. I'm not sure (using Win2K), but you can alternate between the full-screen and the windowed view by pressing ALT+ENTER. ALT+TAB or the windows-key (CTRL+ESC) can be used to get to the windows from the full-screen.