Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Want to hack into my own computer

JadeJadenJadeJaden Posts: 1Member
I really need some Help, I recently discoved some information, on my hard drive that my husband is cheating on me with the computer. I need to find more proof before I nail him to the wall lol. I am very upset and most things I try to read are encrypted, I'm new to all this but I really need someones help. My husband does have spyware and python downloaded on this computer I really dont know how to get around this, whatever advice anyone can give me I would greatly appreciate. Thanks so much.

Comments

• pranksta1pranksta1 Posts: 1Member
    : I really need some Help, I recently discoved some information, on my hard drive that my husband is cheating on me with the computer. I need to find more proof before I nail him to the wall lol. I am very upset and most things I try to read are encrypted, I'm new to all this but I really need someones help. My husband does have spyware and python downloaded on this computer I really dont know how to get around this, whatever advice anyone can give me I would greatly appreciate. Thanks so much.
    : alright im new 2 dis site and dont know how to send anyone e-mails but if u send yur address 2 jokes4us@whoever.com i will send u an email with a decripting program attached. its pretty basic and yur computer dont need any special things on it 2 get the software. u just download it when nobodys home and start searching for passwords. im not entirly sure if it will work but its pretty good software and is worth a try. ps. its cost free.

• Azurith_XEONAzurith_XEON Posts: 15Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Azurith_XEON at 2005-1-21 13:45:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I really need some Help, I recently discoved some information, on my hard drive that my husband is cheating on me with the computer. I need to find more proof before I nail him to the wall lol. I am very upset and most things I try to read are encrypted, I'm new to all this but I really need someones help. My husband does have spyware and python downloaded on this computer I really dont know how to get around this, whatever advice anyone can give me I would greatly appreciate. Thanks so much.
    : : alright im new 2 dis site and dont know how to send anyone e-mails but if u send yur address 2 jokes4us@whoever.com i will send u an email with a decripting program attached. its pretty basic and yur computer dont need any special things on it 2 get the software. u just download it when nobodys home and start searching for passwords. im not entirly sure if it will work but its pretty good software and is worth a try. ps. its cost free.
    :
    um, that'd be pointless, he'd find out later when he checked the logs created by the spyware program. something worthwhile is to get a geek friend of yours to burn a copy of "Knoppix", which is a bootable operating system... it's like windows, but it runs from a cd-rom. so you boot knoppix, and find the files with it. the spyware program won't load {since it's mostlikely windows based} since knoppix loaded and not windows. next, use knoppix to search your Harddrives for the info if you know where it is.
    {Another way to get more info on them is:}
    1. Go to the start menu.
    2. Click on the accessories menu.
    3. Click on the system tools menu.
    4. Click on disk cleanup.
    5. When it asks you which drive you wish to clean pick "C:/"
    6. ****DON'T RUN THE PROGRAM!!!****
    7. On the Temporary Internet Files, see if the byte size is anything but zero. That means it has files still in it.
    8. Use the "search" feature in windows to search for files named "Hotmail" and such. {Also, you only want Html files. "*.html"}
    9. {The other way is to go into C:/windows/temporaryinternetfiles/ and go through the files manually.)
    10. Once you've found the file, you can open it in the search box, or you can copy the file to another place, open notepad and copy everything in the file to the notepad. Then save the notepad as an html document.

That will let you find and reload part of the html code. It allows you to see emails that have been sent to him and from whom it was sent. And if he has any recent ones he read, it should show the message that was sent to him in one of the other files.

{This works, and YES. FYI, I HAVE used this before to check other peoples emails. It's not illegal, if you own the computer the data is stored on. lol. It's an invasion of privacy {which I don't really believe in invading in the first place}. But it's not illegal.}

Best of luck.

~~Azurith_Xeon