Accessing Multiple Tables using vb, ado, sql to a MS Access database - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Accessing Multiple Tables using vb, ado, sql to a MS Access database

hello,

I am trying to search multiple tables in an access database using ado and a sql string. The idea is for it to take selected text out of lstTables.txt and search those tables selected and place the results in lstSearch. How can I make vb open each table one by one, search for strQuery ( in sql command this is the Where EmailAddress='" + strQuery + "'" ) and return which table it found it in to lstSearch.additem? Or if there is another way without using join statements because new tables can be added.. please let me know