Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

great hacking site: www.hackthissite.org

ITAITA Member Posts: 463
This is a great site - you hack into websites created by the owners of the site to gain points - the forums are excellenbt too and the articles and tutorials turn a 'wannabe' into a real hacker - ps

the info provided is not supposed to be used illegally. I'm learning it for when Micro$oft decide to take over the world. lol

Have fun.

ITA aka linuxExtremist (username on Hackthissite)

Comments

• TRIGUN13thTRIGUN13th Member Posts: 4
    Man, THANKS A LOT!!! Though it really drains the hellout of me, it is a big help..Thanks again, I owe it 2 u.

: This is a great site - you hack into websites created by the owners of the site to gain points - the forums are excellenbt too and the articles and tutorials turn a 'wannabe' into a real hacker - ps
    :
    : the info provided is not supposed to be used illegally. I'm learning it for when Micro$oft decide to take over the world. lol
    :
    : Have fun.
    :
    : ITA aka linuxExtremist (username on Hackthissite)
    :

• ExtrasolarExtrasolar Member Posts: 79
    [purple]
    I just went to the site and it just shows 'square1hosting.com soon to come' ?
    [/purple]
    :
    : This is a great site - you hack into websites created by the owners of the site to gain points - the forums are excellenbt too and the articles and tutorials turn a 'wannabe' into a real hacker - ps
    :
    : the info provided is not supposed to be used illegally. I'm learning it for when Micro$oft decide to take over the world. lol
    :
    : Have fun.
    :
    : ITA aka linuxExtremist (username on Hackthissite)
    :

• RaHRaH Member Posts: 1
    Hey thanks for the advert. I am one of the devs at HackThisSite. I'm glad to hear user feedback. We hope to bring bigger and better challenges. Check out the new application, encryption, and programming challenges.