Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Media Player ERRORRR PLS Help!!!

i cant play .dat format with mediaplayer but i can play all others(mpeg,mpg,avi..)

ERROR : Device not supported

i tried this codes but anything changes.....

MediaPlayer1.DeviceType:=dtAutoSelect;
MediaPlayer1.DeviceType:=dtDAT;

how can i solve this problem???

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : i cant play .dat format with mediaplayer but i can play all others(mpeg,mpg,avi..)
    :
    : ERROR : Device not supported
    :
    : i tried this codes but anything changes.....
    :
    : MediaPlayer1.DeviceType:=dtAutoSelect;
    : MediaPlayer1.DeviceType:=dtDAT;
    :
    :
    : how can i solve this problem???
    :
    Are you sure that that file is a [b]D[/b]igital [b]A[/b]udio [b]T[/b]ape? Because if you are then it is strange. But if you aren't, then it might be, that that file is a data file, since a lot of programs use the .dat extension for data files.
  • gorecelikgorecelik Posts: 2Member
    : : i cant play .dat format with mediaplayer but i can play all others(mpeg,mpg,avi..)
    : :
    : : ERROR : Device not supported
    : : i tried this codes but anything changes.....
    : : MediaPlayer1.DeviceType:=dtAutoSelect;
    : : MediaPlayer1.DeviceType:=dtDAT;
    : : how can i solve this problem???
    : Are you sure that that file is a [b]D[/b]igital [b]A[/b]udio [b]T[/b]ape? Because if you are then it is strange. But if you aren't, then it might be, that that file is a data file, since a lot of programs use the .dat extension for data files.
    :
    we can play the file with Windows Media Player..???