WinHelp? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

WinHelp?

GaldGald Posts: 3Member
I need some help with a WinHelpfile.
Im doing a helpfile for a product written i delphi, Im using HelpScribble 7.3.1 trial. But I have problems with the "Content folder", it wont shows at all computers, it looks like its only on teh computers that have HelpScribble installed? Im using a WinHelp 32 compiler.

Can someone help me?
// Gald

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I need some help with a WinHelpfile.
    : Im doing a helpfile for a product written i delphi, Im using HelpScribble 7.3.1 trial. But I have problems with the "Content folder", it wont shows at all computers, it looks like its only on teh computers that have HelpScribble installed? Im using a WinHelp 32 compiler.
    :
    : Can someone help me?
    : // Gald
    :
    This seems to be a mor of a problem with HelpScribble and not a Delphi problem. It could be that the help files need some DLL, which is packed with HelpScribble.
  • GaldGald Posts: 3Member
    : : I need some help with a WinHelpfile.
    : : Im doing a helpfile for a product written i delphi, Im using HelpScribble 7.3.1 trial. But I have problems with the "Content folder", it wont shows at all computers, it looks like its only on teh computers that have HelpScribble installed? Im using a WinHelp 32 compiler.
    : :
    : : Can someone help me?
    : : // Gald
    : :
    : This seems to be a mor of a problem with HelpScribble and not a Delphi problem. It could be that the help files need some DLL, which is packed with HelpScribble.
    :
    Yes, the problems is with HelpScribble, not a Delphi problem. But I asked here, just to see if someone else had this problem before.

• GaldGald Posts: 3Member
    Closing this thread
    I have solved the problem.