MFC Borland - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

MFC Borland

AzurianArcherAzurianArcher Posts: 4Member
Is there any way to use mfc on a borland compiler(specifically Borland C++ 5 free cmd line tools)

thx

~Amx

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by AsmGuru62 at 2004-2-14 12:49:39[/red][/b][hr]
    : Is there any way to use mfc on a borland compiler(specifically Borland C++ 5 free cmd line tools)
    :
    : thx
    :
    : ~Amx
    :
    [blue]That's interesting question. Considering that Borland and Microsoft kind of rivals - I am not sure you can do that. Not only that - I think the license agreement prohibits this activity...

...did anyone try this?..[/blue]

• dwccgcdwccgc Posts: 576Member
    Borland does make a version that supports MFC but it is not free.

Check out reason #10
    http://www.borland.com/partners/reseller/cbuilder_materials/pro_top10.html
    : [b][red]This message was edited by AsmGuru62 at 2004-2-14 12:49:39[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Is there any way to use mfc on a borland compiler(specifically Borland C++ 5 free cmd line tools)
    : :
    : : thx
    : : ~Amx
    : [blue]That's interesting question. Considering that Borland and Microsoft kind of rivals - I am not sure you can do that. Not only that - I think the license agreement prohibits this activity...
    :
    : ...did anyone try this?..[/blue]
    :
    :
    :

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : Borland does make a version that supports MFC but it is not free.
    :
    : Check out reason #10
    : http://www.borland.com/partners/reseller/cbuilder_materials/pro_top10.html
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by AsmGuru62 at 2004-2-14 12:49:39[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : Is there any way to use mfc on a borland compiler(specifically Borland C++ 5 free cmd line tools)
    : : :
    : : : thx
    : : : ~Amx
    : : [blue]That's interesting question. Considering that Borland and Microsoft kind of rivals - I am not sure you can do that. Not only that - I think the license agreement prohibits this activity...
    : : ...did anyone try this?..[/blue]
    :
    :
    [blue]Nice, so they no longer rivals or what?!..[/blue]