Sending text as a parameter to C# application

Hi,

While exploring web, I want to send the selected text as a parameter to my application. How can I do this?

For instance: When I right click the selected text, my application's name should be listed in the context menu and when I click the name, the selected text should be send to my application as a parameter.

How can I do this? I need some ideas about this subject.

Thanks.

Comments

• Please if any one can replay for this message send this replay at this url alshinhap@yahoo.com or shinhap@yahoo.com or alshinhap@gmail.com
    it is very urgent ... i need solving for the same problem.
    thaks

: Hi,
    :
    : While exploring web, I want to send the selected text as a parameter to my application. How can I do this?
    :
    : For instance: When I right click the selected text, my application's name should be listed in the context menu and when I click the name, the selected text should be send to my application as a parameter.
    :
    : How can I do this? I need some ideas about this subject.
    :
    : Thanks.
    :

• Please if any one can replay for this message send this replay at this url alshinhap@yahoo.com or shinhap@yahoo.com or alshinhap@gmail.com
    it is very urgent ... i need solving for the same problem.
    thaks

: Hi,
    :
    : While exploring web, I want to send the selected text as a parameter to my application. How can I do this?
    :
    : For instance: When I right click the selected text, my application's name should be listed in the context menu and when I click the name, the selected text should be send to my application as a parameter.
    :
    : How can I do this? I need some ideas about this subject.
    :
    : Thanks.
    :