Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Websnap images from databases

I am developing a Websnap database interface which queries a SQL database (Firebird in this case) and receives various information, including images stored in Blob fields in the database. Unfortunately, the images don't get displayed in the browser, I just get a place holder for a graphics image.

The problem is not with my browser settings as I have also been able to use the Delphi biolife demo and this does show images.

Thanks

Comments

• ullirullir Member Posts: 1
    : I am developing a Websnap database interface which queries a SQL database (Firebird in this case) and receives various information, including images stored in Blob fields in the database. Unfortunately, the images don't get displayed in the browser, I just get a place holder for a graphics image.
    :
    : The problem is not with my browser settings as I have also been able to use the Delphi biolife demo and this does show images.
    :
    : Thanks
    :

I have exactly the same problem, and I'm hoping that you have solved this already and would appreciate it if you could share your solution with me.
    Thanks Ulli

• BruceEglingtonBruceEglington Member Posts: 2
    Hi
    I am afraid i never took it any further because I found developing using websnap too slow. I went over to Intraweb and have produced several database web applications in a fraction of the time.

Regards
    Bruce

: : I am developing a Websnap database interface which queries a SQL database (Firebird in this case) and receives various information, including images stored in Blob fields in the database. Unfortunately, the images don't get displayed in the browser, I just get a place holder for a graphics image.
    : :
    : : The problem is not with my browser settings as I have also been able to use the Delphi biolife demo and this does show images.
    : : Thanks
    :
    : I have exactly the same problem, and I'm hoping that you have solved this already and would appreciate it if you could share your solution with me.
    : Thanks Ulli
    :
    :
    :
    :