Attention -ADO objects - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Attention -ADO objects

nakelnakel Posts: 127Member
I use visual C++ compiler.I had already registered the library of ADO to the system by running the cmd below:
c:program filescommon filessystemadoRegSvr32 msado15.dll
and it told it has done it successfully.
But it's still complainin abt same problem

c:program filesmicrosoft visual studiomyprojectsscheduleadomfc1adomfc1doc.h(23) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_pConnection'

c:program filesmicrosoft visual studiomyprojectsscheduleadomfc1adomfc1doc.h(23) : error C2501: '_ConnectionPtr' : missing storage-class or type specifiers

c:program filesmicrosoft visual studiomyprojectsscheduleadomfc1adomfc1doc.h(23) : error C2501: 'm_pConnection' : missing storage-class or type specifiers

after declaring _ConnectionPtr m_pConnection;

Probably that's not the appropriate thing to do.How can I make the compiler to recognise the derived type _ConnectionPtr, cos it's obvious that's the problem.

Comments

• ocapicocapic Posts: 5Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by ocapic at 2004-8-16 1:31:28[/red][/b][hr]
    Dear Nakle !
    I'm Ocapic;
    I have found one soloution at this address:

http://www.developerfusion.com/forums/topic-17274
    summary of solution:
    1) move
    #import "C:Program filesCommon FilesSystemAdomsado15.dll"
    rename("EOF", "ADOEOF")

to the stdafx.h file (note that I've added a '' at the end of the first line.

2) make sure #include "stdafx.h" appears before any #includes in your main file.

I hope your succeed.
    Ocapic.