Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Search messages in C C++ zone messageboard isn't working

See above
Thanx
Azrael_7776

Comments

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    Thanks for notifying me, I have fixed it now.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]

• musangmusang Posts: 5Member
    [blue]I have try to use SEARCH especially at Delphi board, no
    result come out even common word, also same thing when
    I choose all message board. Please check other forum also.

I hope you will fix this.
    [blue]

: Thanks for notifying me, I have fixed it now.
    :
    :
    : [blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]
    :
    :
    Hi

I had a second problem this weekend, but it should now work fine.

• Azrael_7776Azrael_7776 Posts: 2Member
    : Hi
    :
    : I had a second problem this weekend, but it should now work fine.
    :
    :
    : [blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]
    : Hey, its still not working. I know u must be having a lot of work but the search function is the only way to get through all the stuff u have here at PH. What happened here is that I searched for first matrices then arrays then passing by reference in Message Body in C C++ messageboards and got no results, which shows its not working(for Petes sake!). Please fix it when possible.

Cheers,
    Azrael
    :

: : Hi
    : :
    : : I had a second problem this weekend, but it should now work fine.
    : : [blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]
    : : Hey, its still not working. I know u must be having a lot of work but the search function is the only way to get through all the stuff u have here at PH. What happened here is that I searched for first matrices then arrays then passing by reference in Message Body in C C++ messageboards and got no results, which shows its not working(for Petes sake!). Please fix it when possible.
    :

The problem is probably that I have a bit disk-space problems, but the search engine is (at this moment) working and we might have to live with this problem for a few days more, but when I move to the new server in a coupleof days, then all of this will fixed.