Pocket pc - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Pocket pc

linprishublinprishub Posts: 61Member
hi ,
i have developed a project in asp.net . when i try to access the application from a pocket pc it runs fine but when i am trying to fetch some infomation from the database i.e name of the employee ... ,it gives me application error.
the same application when i access from a normal pc , i can fetch and save the data , can anyone help me what will be wrong. i am using adodb connection . ok nother important thing is before fetching i update a table in sql server and that works .
Is it that i am fetching to many things, while i am updating just one field.

???????????

Comments

• patrik66patrik66 Posts: 10Member
    : hi ,
    : i have developed a project in asp.net . when i try to access the application from a pocket pc it runs fine but when i am trying to fetch some infomation from the database i.e name of the employee ... ,it gives me application error.
    : the same application when i access from a normal pc , i can fetch and save the data , can anyone help me what will be wrong. i am using adodb connection . ok nother important thing is before fetching i update a table in sql server and that works .
    : Is it that i am fetching to many things, while i am updating just one field.
    :
    :
    : ???????????
    :

Hi!
    What device are you using, is it a emulator or is it the real thing?
    Is the application a pocket pc application (created using compact framework web control) or is it a regular webapplication?

// Patrik

• linprishublinprishub Posts: 61Member
    : : hi ,
    : : i have developed a project in asp.net . when i try to access the application from a pocket pc it runs fine but when i am trying to fetch some infomation from the database i.e name of the employee ... ,it gives me application error.
    : : the same application when i access from a normal pc , i can fetch and save the data , can anyone help me what will be wrong. i am using adodb connection . ok nother important thing is before fetching i update a table in sql server and that works .
    : : Is it that i am fetching to many things, while i am updating just one field.
    : :
    : : ???????????
    :
    : Hi!
    : What device are you using, is it a emulator or is it the real thing?
    : Is the application a pocket pc application (created using compact framework web control) or is it a regular webapplication?
    :
    : // Patrik
    :
    :
    hi patrik,
    thanks buddy , but i finally solved the problem and i have developed it by normal asp.net application. i solved the problem ,actually i was fillinga combo and the data was too much , i reduced the data and it worked .