Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

NE body has a project

kshitijkshitij Member Posts: 3
Hello,
I desperately want to shift to .net platform from vb6 and for that i need to do a project. It will very kind u ppl if nebody can send me ne idea to implement in vb.net. I have done a course and need the functional part of the project.

Comments

• cskit1500cskit1500 Member Posts: 3
    : Hello,
    : I desperately want to shift to .net platform from vb6 and for that i need to do a project. It will very kind u ppl if nebody can send me ne idea to implement in vb.net. I have done a course and need the functional part of the project.
    :

i am woking on a project for a friend who is running a small business he wants a form like is given, here www.deitel.com/books/vbnetSIMPLY1_2003/index.html, its the one from exercises in tutorial 17 num 17.12 if u want a project give it a try, it should act just like the book illistrates but of course he wanted some minor adjustments i had to accomadate, but if ur looking for a project this is one that i had as my first project straight out of my vb course, any ?s about it feel free to post them here, i'll try my best to help u.