Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

vb- programs needed urgently

Hi if there is anyone that can help me with the following urgently.

1) I need a Word replacer program that allows the user to enter a piece of text and than replace every occurrence of a particular word in that text with another word of the users choice.

2) I need another program that allows the user to enter a paragraph of text in a textbox and then counts the number of occurrences of a chosen word in that text. The text must not be case sensitive and the number of occurrences of the word should be displayed on a suitably informative message Box.

3) I also need to explain what is meant by object oriented programming. Give explanations of 5 key concepts with reference to how these concepts are evident in visual basic programming.

One final thing too does any one know how to extract coding from an exe program file.

If anyone could please, please, help me i would very, very grateful.
Thankyou.
My email address is carlito300@hotmail.com

Comments

• Gurpreet2311Gurpreet2311 Posts: 326Member
    [blue] Hi
    Just read ur message.
    the program can be easily made
    If u r still interested message me again on this post
    And its nearly impossible to extract code from an exe
    as instruction in exe are written in compressed binary fomr and retreival is possible but will take a year or so.
    So nobody does that. [/blue]
    [b]Regards
    Er. [blue]Gurpreet Singh [/blue](B.E [blue]Mech.)[/blue][/b]
    [hr]