graphic.h library - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

graphic.h library

drew12drew12 Posts: 3Member
i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.

Comments

• stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    :

That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
  • drew12drew12 Posts: 3Member
    : : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    : :
    :
    : That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
    :

alright, thats a bummer, thanks for the help. Any way to make a simmilar one? im new to C++, just started a class this year, kinda cluless on some stuff
  • AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : : : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    : : :
    : : That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
    :
    : alright, thats a bummer, thanks for the help. Any way to make a simmilar one? im new to C++, just started a class this year, kinda cluless on some stuff
    :
    [blue]The graphics.h for DOS graphics only, so to make a similar one for Windows will be, probably, useless, IMHO... because Windows already has a huge GUI library.[/blue]
  • drew12drew12 Posts: 3Member
    : : : : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    : : : :
    : : : That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
    : : alright, thats a bummer, thanks for the help. Any way to make a simmilar one? im new to C++, just started a class this year, kinda cluless on some stuff
    : [blue]The graphics.h for DOS graphics only, so to make a similar one for Windows will be, probably, useless, IMHO... because Windows already has a huge GUI library.[/blue]
    :
    so what do u suggest i should do if i want to run some of the programs on this site that require the library?

• dwccgcdwccgc Posts: 576Member
    : : : : : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    : : : : :
    : : : : That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
    : : : alright, thats a bummer, thanks for the help. Any way to make a simmilar one? im new to C++, just started a class this year, kinda cluless on some stuff
    : : [blue]The graphics.h for DOS graphics only, so to make a similar one for Windows will be, probably, useless, IMHO... because Windows already has a huge GUI library.[/blue]
    : so what do u suggest i should do if i want to run some of the programs on this site that require the library?
    :
    :
    [blue]You can buy Turbo C++ Suite 1.0 for $70 at amazon.com
    It includes a copy of Turbo C 3.0 for DOS.
    [/blue]
  • stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    I think you can download that compiler free from Borland
  • AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : I think you can download that compiler free from Borland
    :
    [blue]OMG! Buy?!.. Just get it right here - on PH:

http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone3/cat215/6619.htm

and it is 2.0, not 1.0.[/blue]