graphic.h library - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

graphic.h library

drew12drew12 Posts: 3Member
i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.

Comments

• stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    :

That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
  • drew12drew12 Posts: 3Member
    : : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    : :
    :
    : That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
    :

alright, thats a bummer, thanks for the help. Any way to make a simmilar one? im new to C++, just started a class this year, kinda cluless on some stuff
  • AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : : : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    : : :
    : : That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
    :
    : alright, thats a bummer, thanks for the help. Any way to make a simmilar one? im new to C++, just started a class this year, kinda cluless on some stuff
    :
    [blue]The graphics.h for DOS graphics only, so to make a similar one for Windows will be, probably, useless, IMHO... because Windows already has a huge GUI library.[/blue]
  • drew12drew12 Posts: 3Member
    : : : : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    : : : :
    : : : That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
    : : alright, thats a bummer, thanks for the help. Any way to make a simmilar one? im new to C++, just started a class this year, kinda cluless on some stuff
    : [blue]The graphics.h for DOS graphics only, so to make a similar one for Windows will be, probably, useless, IMHO... because Windows already has a huge GUI library.[/blue]
    :
    so what do u suggest i should do if i want to run some of the programs on this site that require the library?

• dwccgcdwccgc Posts: 576Member
    : : : : : i dont have the graphic.h library needed to run some of the codes. someone please help me in getting that or just posting the code, thanks alot.
    : : : : :
    : : : : That is not supported by 32-bit compilers such as Dev-C++ or VC++ 6.0. You need an old 16-bit compiler such as Turbo-C or Turbo-C++
    : : : alright, thats a bummer, thanks for the help. Any way to make a simmilar one? im new to C++, just started a class this year, kinda cluless on some stuff
    : : [blue]The graphics.h for DOS graphics only, so to make a similar one for Windows will be, probably, useless, IMHO... because Windows already has a huge GUI library.[/blue]
    : so what do u suggest i should do if i want to run some of the programs on this site that require the library?
    :
    :
    [blue]You can buy Turbo C++ Suite 1.0 for $70 at amazon.com
    It includes a copy of Turbo C 3.0 for DOS.
    [/blue]
  • stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    I think you can download that compiler free from Borland
  • AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : I think you can download that compiler free from Borland
    :
    [blue]OMG! Buy?!.. Just get it right here - on PH:

http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone3/cat215/6619.htm

and it is 2.0, not 1.0.[/blue]