Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Sound Card Programming Using Visual Basic

satyarosatyaro Posts: 1Member
Dear All,

If some one could guide with this project of mine I would be obliged.

What I would necessarily require are the following things:

1.The basic functions in VB that aid in sound card programming(A list of it)?
2. How to go about it in a nice and easy step by step procedure?
3. The best way of learning VB in a span of 10 days so that I could work on some basic problems on my own.

Awaiting a reply on my e-mail address:

s.satya@web.de

regards,
satya.

Comments

• PutBoyPutBoy Posts: 13Member
    : Dear All,
    :
    : If some one could guide with this project of mine I would be obliged.
    :
    : What I would necessarily require are the following things:
    :
    : 1.The basic functions in VB that aid in sound card programming(A list of it)?
    : 2. How to go about it in a nice and easy step by step procedure?
    : 3. The best way of learning VB in a span of 10 days so that I could work on some basic problems on my own.
    :
    : Awaiting a reply on my e-mail address:
    :
    : s.satya@web.de
    :
    : regards,
    : satya.
    :
    1. I could write you a long list...
    2. Dunno whatcha refering to.
    3. Yeah, right...
  • RobertCleveRobertCleve Posts: 6Member
    I don't know a whole lot about sound card programming, but I do know that the best way to learn to program in VB or any other language is to do it. I really don't think it's possible to learn a programming language in 10 days. You may learn enough to get a feel for it, but it will take sereral years to become really profieient. Start out with simple little problems and work form there. When you run into snags start checking the online help.
    There are several good sound card tutiorals on the internet. Try a web search from your favoraite search engine.