Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

remote cell/mobile access

is it possiable that in a's cell can access/view/use b's cell options.

or
is it possiable that if one can press a number in his own cell
to display the same number in others cell screen

Comments

• edbzedbz Posts: 4Member
    hi friend
    thank u very much for such a good question. i thought i was the only one with the same q.
    i currently don't have answers to yo q's.
    my vision is like yoz, i want to develop the software that will enable cell phones to communicate in more advanced method than sms and call,i want that will enable cell phones to control each other via techs like wap etc.
    i'm researching about this day and night, please if you find anything new or have anything regarding the issue please please let me know, my email is edi@teenmail.co.za
    i promise to give you any info i may come accross.
    one of the good days we will make it.
    thank u again for such a good idea

eddie