IE as an FTP client

Does IE 5.x & 6 support FTP with SSL encryption? I have read about previous vulnerabilities in IE 4.x and 5 but nothing about 5.5 or 6. Does anyone know of any MS knowledge base articles that would be able to illustrate the answer? Thanks in advance.

Tyson

Comments

• : Does IE 5.x & 6 support FTP with SSL encryption? I have read about previous vulnerabilities in IE 4.x and 5 but nothing about 5.5 or 6. Does anyone know of any MS knowledge base articles that would be able to illustrate the answer? Thanks in advance.
    :
    : Tyson
    :

try to visit technet on microsoft.com , very helpful.
    (if u think i am bullshiting, forget about it.)

• Internet Explorer 6 ships with 128-bit SSL encryption as the default encryption setting.

: : Does IE 5.x & 6 support FTP with SSL encryption? I have read about previous vulnerabilities in IE 4.x and 5 but nothing about 5.5 or 6. Does anyone know of any MS knowledge base articles that would be able to illustrate the answer? Thanks in advance.
    : :
    : : Tyson
    : :
    :
    :
    : try to visit technet on microsoft.com , very helpful.
    : (if u think i am bullshiting, forget about it.)
    :
    :

[hr][grey]To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. (Farmers Almanac)[/grey] :-)