Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Really need help

Hi All,

I have a few questions.Would like to start programming but need to find out what is the easiest one to learn that allows you to make 32 bit programs.Could you tell me if qbasic allows programs other than dos to be made.Also was wondering if there are any programs available on the market that allows you to write programs using a wizard type set up without requiring you to learn all of the language.Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• : Hi All,

:

: I have a few questions.Would like to start programming but need to find out what is the easiest one to learn that allows you to make 32 bit programs.Could you tell me if qbasic allows programs other than dos to be made.Also was wondering if there are any programs available on the market that allows you to write programs using a wizard type set up without requiring you to learn all of the language.Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

:

Visual Basic is probably the easiest one to learn that makes Windows apps. QBasic can only write DOS apps. Don't know of any wizard based programming languages.