Good to see a OpenGL board - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Good to see a OpenGL board

gautamgautam Posts: 642Member
Hey,

Now we can vent out our OpenGL frustrations here !!!

Nice to see an OpenGL and Direct 3D board.

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAPosts: 1,035Member
    : Hey,
    :
    : Now we can vent out our OpenGL frustrations here !!!
    :
    : Nice to see an OpenGL and Direct 3D board.
    :
    Yeah, this is one of the four boards I requested earlier. Since DX and GL coders run across many of the same problems, but are handled totally differently, I suggested we do away with the 3D board and make a DX and GL board instead. I also requested a DS board and AL board in the sound and music forum, but the AL board is on a trial-basis to see if anybody will use it.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]