Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

XML Parsing, inserting info

I need help, in VB or C++ I would like to know how I can insert nodes into an XML file. I just need to know how to insert information between the opening and closing XML tags using my own parser program. Thanks for any help or at least facing me in the right direction.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I need help, in VB or C++ I would like to know how I can insert nodes into an XML file. I just need to know how to insert information between the opening and closing XML tags using my own parser program. Thanks for any help or at least facing me in the right direction.
    :
    The easiest way is to place the entire XML into either a TStrings object or a string (PChar). Then get the position of the closing tag and then insert the data at that position.