Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I have a problem with the Go game.

I'm trying to make a Go game for one player. I mean for one player against the computer. What I need is to make the computer think and decide where to put the stone. If anyone knows how I can do it, or even thinks how it could be done, I would be very thankful if he could help me.
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• kc2keokc2keo Member Posts: 110
    : I'm trying to make a Go game for one player. I mean for one player against the computer. What I need is to make the computer think and decide where to put the stone. If anyone knows how I can do it, or even thinks how it could be done, I would be very thankful if he could help me.
    : Thanks a lot!
    :
    :

Hmm for people who dont know what the Go game is like me please explain.

For the computer you should plan ahead like whenever the computer makes the move you could make the computer move if you made this certain move. Catch my drift? If the computer moves to fast maybe you could throw a wait or a delay method in your program for the computer. You could make a layout with two dimentional arrays for the layout.

Look online for some resources on computer generated moves and the archeticure. There are plenty of resources of this. I want you to look it up youself because its a better feeling when you figure out stuff yourself.

Bye,
    George

<------------------------------------------>

Reach me at:

AIM IM: kc2keo
    EMAIL: kc2keo@yahoo.com