Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

trail version of delphi

after i was finish downloading with emule i tried to open some things like my computer , explore c drive, my documents etc and i get a error message saying: this module was compiled with a trial version of Delphi. and that the trial period has expired. prior to this i have never heard of delphi. can anyone help me with this problem? if so please e-mail me at: martin_tiny@hotmail.com

Comments

• greenhorngreenhorn Posts: 1Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by greenhorn at 2003-11-27 6:59:34[/red][/b][hr]
    : after i was finish downloading with emule i tried to open some things like my computer , explore c drive, my documents etc and i get a error message saying: this module was compiled with a trial version of Delphi. and that the trial period has expired. prior to this i have never heard of delphi. can anyone help me with this problem? if so please e-mail me at: martin_tiny@hotmail.com
    :
    I just had the same error that happen today, I can open microsoft office my weather bug opens and I can navigate with in it but not any links outside of it. I hope this is not some kind of virus or some stupid programming mistake that someone use to build software that I have purchased and am running. This blows. Some one please help, the computer is pretty much usless until this is corrected. I'm running Winxp home. Please help. Thanks, in advance.
    email : Greenhorn31@hotmail.com
    Annoyed

• CroWCroW Posts: 348Member
    hmm,seems this board isnt used for what it was created for.

THIS BOARD WAS NOT CREATED FOR CRACKING/CREATING SHAREWARE OR SOFTWARE CREATED WITH A SHAREWARE-COMPILER!!!

this board is just for demo-programming,demo means a non-interactive,audio-visual program.it wether shows old-school-like effects like fire,water,plasma,etc or creative things in a 3d-envirement.

perhaps you find somewhere a suitable board for your posting or create a new one.

cracking shareware could be a very interesting subject for learning-purposes,exspecially while learning assembly,but you should treat other peoples work with respect and purchase software you use for a longer period.

CRACKING SOFTWARE IS ILEGAL!!