Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

gba assembler

Hi there.

I would like to have a crack at making a gba assembler but can't find the machinecode equivalents of the asm commands anywhere.

Anybody got any clues where to start looking?

Comments

• PharabeePharabee Member Posts: 84
    : Hi there.
    :
    : I would like to have a crack at making a gba assembler but can't find the machinecode equivalents of the asm commands anywhere.
    :
    : Anybody got any clues where to start looking?
    :

DownLoad a GBA Emulator. I got one here, But I dont have any ROM for it. GBA use 32-Bit processor, and I dont know about it architecture. I think it called ARM or something?

• staticgerbilstaticgerbil Member Posts: 87
    Thanks for the reply.

Since i posted here i found what i needed at the arm website, suprise suprise :)

: : Hi there.
    : :
    : : I would like to have a crack at making a gba assembler but can't find the machinecode equivalents of the asm commands anywhere.
    : : Anybody got any clues where to start looking?
    :
    : DownLoad a GBA Emulator. I got one here, But I dont have any ROM for it. GBA use 32-Bit processor, and I dont know about it architecture. I think it called ARM or something?
    :
    :

• rajivbansalrajivbansal Member Posts: 3
    : Hi there.
    :
    : I would like to ask the starting steps to develop an 80x86 assembler in c/c++. Could u plz help:
    :
    :