Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Set scroll position

philbynphilbyn Posts: 3Member
I am writing a Windows application using a Windows.Form with an embedded Panel to draw graphics on. The panel is 1200*600 pixels with the formal display area of around 500*400 pixels. I have scrollbars on the panel and am drawing graphics by overriding the panel's paint function. I want to start drawing in the middle of the panel (e.g. at x coordinate 600. Is there any way that I can start the application with the horizontal scrollbar centred? I have tried a couple of things but they messed up the redrawing after scrolling.

Philip