Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

tony halk's underground HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do u do the karen's marina rail, goal thingy. please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• skategriggsskategriggs Member Posts: 4
    : how do u do the karen's marina rail, goal thingy. please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just go up and grind

• skategriggsskategriggs Member Posts: 4
    : : how do u do the karen's marina rail, goal thingy. please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :
    : just go up and grind
    :
    : ok thanks it works

• KylixenKylixen Member Posts: 14
    [b][red]This message was edited by Kylixen at 2004-1-1 10:19:19[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by Kylixen at 2004-1-1 10:18:51[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : how do u do the karen's marina rail, goal thingy. please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    : :
    : : just go up and grind
    : : ok thanks it works
    :
    :

*Looks at description of forum* *Takes breath preparing to chastise* *sighs and just walks away*

--Kylixen

• clomsonclomson Member Posts: 1
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Kylixen at 2004-1-1 10:19:19[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Kylixen at 2004-1-1 10:18:51[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : how do u do the karen's marina rail, goal thingy. please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    : : :
    : : : just go up and grind
    : : :
    : : : ok thanks it works
    : : how do u do a manual???? on ps2
    :
    : *Looks at description of forum* *Takes breath preparing to chastise* *sighs and just walks away*
    :
    :
    : --Kylixen
    :
    :
    :
    :

• Megan148Megan148 Member Posts: 1
    : : : how do u do the karen's marina rail, goal thingy. please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    : : just go up and grind
    : : ok thanks it works
    :
    : : alright, i have a question, im in hawii still, and i have to do a roof hop thing, what does it mean by gap to the othr roof, how do i do this?