Rpg Maker 2003 for Mac Os X (10.3) Jaguar - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Rpg Maker 2003 for Mac Os X (10.3) Jaguar

I have some experience in the objective language c++ (cocoa) now and have decided it's time to try and go about doing a project and here it is.

Maybe some of you have heard of RPG maker 2003? I'm planning on taking the game and converting the english translated version from PC to MAC (I own both a PC and a MAC by the way).

Although there may be legal issues with doing this I am very aware of it and still wish to do it anyways as a learning experience soley. I may give a copy of the program to those who ask for it, and I'd appreciate any help from anyone who is interested. Any sites perhaps on finding information would be usefull, I already have some experience in programming the WIN32 API, and anything that is C++ to an okay level. (I just got CodeWarrior 8 for Windows and Mac and Xcode for Mac os X.3)

This will just be a little side project to my main job which I posted on another entry. Any ideas?

Comments