Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

seriously, help me

gantsgants Member Posts: 10
hows it goin?
does anyone know which would be the best language to go with oracal..i heard that c# didnt go that well with it? has anyone any notion. i was thinking about c#, asp, jsp for instance. please help, thanks
gants

Comments

• infidelinfidel Member Posts: 2,900
    : hows it goin?
    : does anyone know which would be the best language to go with oracal..i heard that c# didnt go that well with it? has anyone any notion. i was thinking about c#, asp, jsp for instance. please help, thanks

It depends on what you want to do with it. Oracle comes with Java and can execute Java within the database itself. It also has it's own language, PL/SQL, for coding scripts, stored procedures and triggers. Anything running outside of the database is going to have it's own set of issues. Personally, I find the cx_Oracle module for Python to be as good as any and way better than most. I bet, though, that if you picked the language you were most comfortable with, you could find an Oracle module for it that was capable enough for your needs.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]