Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to securly and truly get rid of the old internet adresses?

Hi;

I'm a newbie in this site and it really looks good. Thanks for all the work done to create it...

My problem is,i want to erase all the old internet adresses from the IE's dropdown menu and from every place that they are recorded. How can i entirely and securly (i don't want someone recover them with a special program) delate these adresses? There are some adress that bothers me ! :(
Thanks For the reading...
Evey answer will be appreciated

Comments

• mvandermvander Member Posts: 2
    [b][red]This message was edited by mvander at 2003-12-10 8:5:24[/red][/b][hr]
    Best free product to do that is

http://www.webattack.com/get/cmdisk.shtml

CM Disk Cleaner, the link above is an older freeware version. It's one of the few that will get rid of the index.dat file which also contains all your history. Get it while it's still up there are free. (It now costs $19 to buy)

-Mike
    www.serverheader.com

: Hi;
    :
    : I'm a newbie in this site and it really looks good. Thanks for all the work done to create it...
    :
    : My problem is,i want to erase all the old internet adresses from the IE's dropdown menu and from every place that they are recorded. How can i entirely and securly (i don't want someone recover them with a special program) delate these adresses? There are some adress that bothers me ! :(
    : Thanks For the reading...
    : Evey answer will be appreciated
    :
    :

• ruknarukna Member Posts: 9
    : [b][red]This message was edited by mvander at 2003-12-10 8:5:24[/red][/b][hr]
    : Best free product to do that is
    :
    : http://www.webattack.com/get/cmdisk.shtml
    :
    : CM Disk Cleaner, the link above is an older freeware version. It's one of the few that will get rid of the index.dat file which also contains all your history. Get it while it's still up there are free. (It now costs $19 to buy)
    :
    : -Mike
    : www.serverheader.com
    :
    : : Hi;
    : :
    : : I'm a newbie in this site and it really looks good. Thanks for all the work done to create it...
    : : My problem is,i want to erase all the old internet adresses from the IE's dropdown menu and from every place that they are recorded. How can i entirely and securly (i don't want someone recover them with a special program) delate these adresses? There are some adress that bothers me ! :(
    : : Thanks For the reading...
    : : Evey answer will be appreciated
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

GO TO IE SETTING AND THEN CLICK ACCESIBLITY AND THEN REMOVE ALL THE CHECKS FROM CHECKS BOK AND THEN APPLY ..
    Have a good time bye