What is modular programming ? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

What is modular programming ?

i am a new person to this area , can u anyone help me regarding modular programming & task priority .
pls suggest some books & material about this
Thanks
BY
Mohan

Comments

• athomasathomas Posts: 228Member
    Hi,

i think you are at the wrong board. Modular programming means to split
    up your code into several source files.

/* Header file */
    myfunctions.h

/* Source file */

myprogram.c

This is the simplest way to program modularly. You write your own header
    file and include it in your source file.

Task priority deals with the priority of tasks in a scheduler. The schedular is a time based array or queue that controlls all the the
    tasks and threads via a priority scale that may be implemented as an array.

Information about modular programming can be found in any Programming books for beginners. One of the best is "The C++ programming Language",
    by Bjarne Stroustrup.

If you have a Linux distro installed you can look at time.h or sched.h
    for a good implementation.
    Cheers.
    Alexander

: i am a new person to this area , can u anyone help me regarding modular programming & task priority .
    : pls suggest some books & material about this
    : Thanks
    : BY
    : Mohan
    :