Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need help fast

I am in a programming class. we are using assembly to program mc68hc11 and i am so lost. I need to write a program that uses an alphanumeric display (siemens DL2416T) to display 4 letters. Can anyone help?

Comments

• CroWCroW Member Posts: 348
    : I am in a programming class. we are using assembly to program mc68hc11 and i am so lost. I need to write a program that uses an alphanumeric display (siemens DL2416T) to display 4 letters. Can anyone help?
    :

First of all,this board is for x86-assembly,not HC11-assembly,but I think there should be a board somewhere here.

Im just getting started with HC11 and I dont know anything bout your siemens-display,but it shouldnt be that difficult to do the thing.first you should take a look at the controller-board,where youre display is connected to.than search the hc11-handbook (section registerblock or so) for the port(s) used to control that connectors.for a 7-segment-display you could create a bitmap-table somewhere in memory holding the right bits to output to display a number.after that you could your number as an index within the table.

• blipblip Member Posts: 756
    Moving to "Other CPUs programming"...