Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome!

welcome everyone to this messageboard, feel free to post any question that you have. I'm hoping to put out some tutorials soon, so I'll keep you all posted.

[blue]
C:Dos
C:Dos Run
Run Dos Run
[/blue]

Comments

• salstacysalstacy Member Posts: 2
    : welcome everyone to this messageboard, feel free to post any question that you have. I'm hoping to put out some tutorials soon, so I'll keep you all posted.
    :
    : [blue]
    : C:Dos
    : C:Dos Run
    : Run Dos Run
    : [/blue]
    :
    Hi, I have a small mfg co and need to provide our customers (about 100) with a CD of our products and pricing. We have about 20 products but there are numerous variations for each product. I am presently doing all the pricing formulas, etc.. in excell for our inhouse use but need to get one in a languge that others can use. Some have suggested front page, visual basic or even access. I am just shooting blind in sending this to you but would appreciate any suggestions you may be able to make.
    Thank you very Much

Lee Stacy
    salstacy2@san.rr.com
  • GideonOmegaGideonOmega Member Posts: 617
    [b][red]This message was edited by Moderator at 2003-11-20 19:34:5[/red][/b][hr]
    : : welcome everyone to this messageboard, feel free to post any question that you have. I'm hoping to put out some tutorials soon, so I'll keep you all posted.
    : :
    : : [blue]
    : : C:Dos
    : : C:Dos Run
    : : Run Dos Run
    : : [/blue]
    : :
    : Hi, I have a small mfg co and need to provide our customers (about 100) with a CD of our products and pricing. We have about 20 products but there are numerous variations for each product. I am presently doing all the pricing formulas, etc.. in excell for our inhouse use but need to get one in a languge that others can use. Some have suggested front page, visual basic or even access. I am just shooting blind in sending this to you but would appreciate any suggestions you may be able to make.
    : Thank you very Much
    :
    : Lee Stacy
    : salstacy2@san.rr.com
    :

I would suggest, both access and vb, you can use data access in vb to intagrate nicely with access, I'm hoping to post some tutorials on ado usages with vb and access, very soon.

One last thing, you can also, access excel with vb as well, if I have the time, I'll post the code to give you an example of what I know, as you are currently using excel sheets.
    [blue]
    C:Dos
    C:Dos Run
    Run Dos Run
    [/blue]