Demo group - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Demo group

I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.

I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)

Jag kan svenska fresten

Ja vhn suome,(Not so much.)

Comments

• : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.

:

: I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)

:

: Jag kan svenska fresten

: Ja vhn suome,(Not so much.)

Ok koolt, ja vill ox vara med i nn grupp. Jag trackar musik, gr en del grafik, och just nu frsker jag lra mej koda ngorlunda, det gr dock inte s dr JTTE bra

men det gr frammt. mjla mej om du e intresserad.

• hey, jag vill grna va med i nn grupp..

jag kodar c++ och asm (mest c++),

jag kan lite 3d progging, och ngra vanliga gfx effekter...

maila mig!

• : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.

:

: I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)

:

:

:

:

I am also a beginner,can code asm,c++,pascal.

But I can not understand your language.

What is Jag kan sveska...

Reply on this msgboard.

Mr X

• Hi

I am a one of the founders and a member of the demogroup extatix. We are currently wery inactive, due to the loss of our main coder, and we could sure need a boost on the coding side. The demogroup has currently 3 members, kusma(thats me) doing gfx/code/organizing, skela doing gfx, and jobbe doing music (mp3's). We are using the following compilers as a standard: mingw32 / djgpp + nasm. If anyone (skilled) is interresed, please contact me.

[email protected]

ps. Jeg er norsk, s jeg skjnner deres svenske-prat! hehe

: I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.

:

:

:

• liftarnliftarn Posts: 7Member
    : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.
    :

Jag r med i CCG och har tidigare gjort en del design, grafik o.d. men har nu brjat med Z80 assembler.

• CveleCvele Posts: 96Member
    :
    :
    :

Jebo vas ja u jezik bas.

• KaseLabKaseLab Posts: 8Member
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Hej,
    Jag can program p C (jtte br) ock C++ (mycket lite).
    Huvudsaken: Audio/DSP/MIDI/user interface/packing (LSZ/RLE).
    Skriva till mei: [email protected]
    Engelska r bttre.

/Alex.

• gopoogopoo Posts: 74Member
    : : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.
    : :
    : : I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)
    : : Jag kan svenska fresten
    : : Ja vhn suome,(Not so much.)
    : Hej,
    : Jag can program p C (jtte br) ock C++ (mycket lite).
    : Huvudsaken: Audio/DSP/MIDI/user interface/packing (LSZ/RLE).
    : Skriva till mei: [email protected]
    : Engelska r bttre.
    :
    : /Alex.
    i create
    a e-mail add like
    [email protected]
    why dont we send all our e mail in that same address.
    so that we all can see that.
    password is"demogrouppass"
    please dont change password.

• gopoogopoo Posts: 74Member
    : : : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.
    : : :
    : : : I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)
    : : : Jag kan svenska fresten
    : : : Ja vhn suome,(Not so much.)
    : : Hej,
    : : Jag can program p C (jtte br) ock C++ (mycket lite).
    : : Huvudsaken: Audio/DSP/MIDI/user interface/packing (LSZ/RLE).
    : : Skriva till mei: [email protected]
    : : Engelska r bttre.
    : : /Alex.
    : i create
    : a e-mail add like
    : [email protected]
    : why dont we send all our e mail in that same address.
    : so that we all can see that.
    : password is"demoforall"
    : please dont change password.
    :
    :
    :