Demo group - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Demo group

I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.

I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)

Jag kan svenska fresten

Ja vhn suome,(Not so much.)

Comments

• : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.

:

: I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)

:

: Jag kan svenska fresten

: Ja vhn suome,(Not so much.)

Ok koolt, ja vill ox vara med i nn grupp. Jag trackar musik, gr en del grafik, och just nu frsker jag lra mej koda ngorlunda, det gr dock inte s dr JTTE bra

men det gr frammt. mjla mej om du e intresserad.

• hey, jag vill grna va med i nn grupp..

jag kodar c++ och asm (mest c++),

jag kan lite 3d progging, och ngra vanliga gfx effekter...

maila mig!

• : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.

:

: I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)

:

:

:

:

I am also a beginner,can code asm,c++,pascal.

But I can not understand your language.

What is Jag kan sveska...

Reply on this msgboard.

Mr X

• Hi

I am a one of the founders and a member of the demogroup extatix. We are currently wery inactive, due to the loss of our main coder, and we could sure need a boost on the coding side. The demogroup has currently 3 members, kusma(thats me) doing gfx/code/organizing, skela doing gfx, and jobbe doing music (mp3's). We are using the following compilers as a standard: mingw32 / djgpp + nasm. If anyone (skilled) is interresed, please contact me.

[email protected]

ps. Jeg er norsk, s jeg skjnner deres svenske-prat! hehe

: I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.

:

:

:

• liftarnliftarn Posts: 7Member
    : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.
    :

Jag r med i CCG och har tidigare gjort en del design, grafik o.d. men har nu brjat med Z80 assembler.

• CveleCvele Posts: 96Member
    :
    :
    :

Jebo vas ja u jezik bas.

• KaseLabKaseLab Posts: 8Member
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Hej,
    Jag can program p C (jtte br) ock C++ (mycket lite).
    Huvudsaken: Audio/DSP/MIDI/user interface/packing (LSZ/RLE).
    Skriva till mei: [email protected]
    Engelska r bttre.

/Alex.

• gopoogopoo Posts: 74Member
    : : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.
    : :
    : : I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)
    : : Jag kan svenska fresten
    : : Ja vhn suome,(Not so much.)
    : Hej,
    : Jag can program p C (jtte br) ock C++ (mycket lite).
    : Huvudsaken: Audio/DSP/MIDI/user interface/packing (LSZ/RLE).
    : Skriva till mei: [email protected]
    : Engelska r bttre.
    :
    : /Alex.
    i create
    a e-mail add like
    [email protected]
    why dont we send all our e mail in that same address.
    so that we all can see that.
    password is"demogrouppass"
    please dont change password.

• gopoogopoo Posts: 74Member
    : : : I have programmed assembler for a while and it is cool to do demos. I havent done so much but a can do some fire, plasmas and maybee some ugly lens effs. i can the basic in 3d and so on.
    : : :
    : : : I am intressted to start a group, that make it easyer to be better and learn new things from eath oter. (mail me if you want!)
    : : : Jag kan svenska fresten
    : : : Ja vhn suome,(Not so much.)
    : : Hej,
    : : Jag can program p C (jtte br) ock C++ (mycket lite).
    : : Huvudsaken: Audio/DSP/MIDI/user interface/packing (LSZ/RLE).
    : : Skriva till mei: [email protected]
    : : Engelska r bttre.
    : : /Alex.
    : i create
    : a e-mail add like
    : [email protected]
    : why dont we send all our e mail in that same address.
    : so that we all can see that.
    : password is"demoforall"
    : please dont change password.
    :
    :
    :