Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Transition Woes...

I'm having some troubles transferring my files from server -> server. I have tried that Flash FXP program, but here's my problem. One of the servers only allows HTTP, not FTP, and the other one, the only way to upload is via FTP. The HTTP only server (or s1) did allow uploading, but it was through the use of some java that it was done. The new server I want to copy to (or s2) is very easy to use, and faster. I do know the exact name and location of my files on s1, as far as http://...filename.ext goes, and I already have places laid out for them on s2. I'd like to know how to tell s2 to download the files off of s1, instead of me downloading them off of s1, then uploading to s2.

If more detail is needed, I can provide that.

Thanks!

mercman2000