Frequency Analyzer - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Frequency Analyzer

Does anyone know, where i could get a subscription "how to program a frequency analyzer"?

(like you can see it on some equalizers or winamp)

I searched the www for fft, fourier, etc but it seems, nobody offers any information about this thema.

Comments

• First a note to the webmaster:

You probably received a notification that someone thinks this message does not belong on this board. That was me, but it was not my intention to do so. I accidentally pressed the button rather than the link to post a reply. My mistake, please disregard the notification. Thanks.

Hi Meisi,

A late response, but check out Numerical Recipes at this site:

http://www.ulib.org/webRoot/Books/Numerical_Recipes/bookcpdf.html

(home of Numerical Recipes is www.nr.com)

Chapter 12 is about fourier transforms, and chapter 13 about several uses of it. Check 13.5 for digital filtering without the need of a FFT. And, of course, the rest of the chapters contain a lot of cool information about all sorts of algorithms. Hope this helps!

Greets,

Mark

: Does anyone know, where i could get a subscription "how to program a frequency analyzer"?

: (like you can see it on some equalizers or winamp)

: I searched the www for fft, fourier, etc but it seems, nobody offers any information about this thema.

:

:

• Thanks for the URL.

I think i will get some infos about fft there.

but i am not good in math/english.

so i will take a few weeks until i understand the whole thing.

gtx, meisi