File I/O Problems

I have an HP iPaq PocketPC 2003... To make it simple I'll explain it like this... I tried making a program that creates a file, writes to it, and closes it. I made another program to open the file later, and read in the data, and close the file again.

Now Creating the file and writing to it work, it didn't at first, but when I started writing each byte seperately rather than trying to write multiple bytes at once it worked.

The other program has the problem of not being able to read the file. I've tried reading the data byte by byte, and all of it at once. Neither worked. If you think you can help me let me know.
[hr]Ethereal software and Mag monitors, doesn't get much better now does it?

Comments

• : I have an HP iPaq PocketPC 2003... To make it simple I'll explain it like this... I tried making a program that creates a file, writes to it, and closes it. I made another program to open the file later, and read in the data, and close the file again.
    :
    : Now Creating the file and writing to it work, it didn't at first, but when I started writing each byte seperately rather than trying to write multiple bytes at once it worked.
    :
    : The other program has the problem of not being able to read the file. I've tried reading the data byte by byte, and all of it at once. Neither worked. If you think you can help me let me know.
    : [hr]Ethereal software and Mag monitors, doesn't get much better now does it?
    :

Did anyone answer you on this one because I have the same problem ?

• : : I have an HP iPaq PocketPC 2003... To make it simple I'll explain it like this... I tried making a program that creates a file, writes to it, and closes it. I made another program to open the file later, and read in the data, and close the file again.
    : :
    : : Now Creating the file and writing to it work, it didn't at first, but when I started writing each byte seperately rather than trying to write multiple bytes at once it worked.
    : : The other program has the problem of not being able to read the file. I've tried reading the data byte by byte, and all of it at once. Neither worked. If you think you can help me let me know.
    : : [hr]Ethereal software and Mag monitors, doesn't get much better now does it?
    :
    : Did anyone answer you on this one because I have the same problem ?
    :
    : Did anyone answer you as I am also having this problem. Thanks.