Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Frames-spaces

how do i get frames with ABSOLUTELY no space between them. so far i have gotten to a point where there is a 1 pixel space. on both of my pages that go into the frame, i have a picture, could the picture have the space?

thanx

Comments

• Hi

You may not have tried this, but if in the HTML code you add to the tag:

border="0"

This may work. Or you may find the answers in my HTML tutorials which have a load of detailed info. on frames. URL below.

Hope this helps - feel free to email me with any questions!

J. Worthington

URL:http://www.jwcs.net/webmasterworld/

• Your problem just might be that your webpages filling the frames have still have a border. You can resolve this problem by creating style information in your body declaration:

you can also resolve this in a seperate style sheet OR in the header style sheet.

• Sorry, I forgot that this is a web based messageboard. You need to put the following BODY tag in the greater than/less than operators...

Your problem just might be that your webpages filling the frames have still have a border. You can resolve this problem by creating style information in your body declaration:

BODY STYLE="margin-left: 0 px; margin-top: 0 px ...etc..."

you can also resolve this in a seperate style sheet OR in the header style sheet.