Frames-spaces - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Frames-spaces

how do i get frames with ABSOLUTELY no space between them. so far i have gotten to a point where there is a 1 pixel space. on both of my pages that go into the frame, i have a picture, could the picture have the space?

thanx

Comments

• Hi

You may not have tried this, but if in the HTML code you add to the tag:

border="0"

This may work. Or you may find the answers in my HTML tutorials which have a load of detailed info. on frames. URL below.

Hope this helps - feel free to email me with any questions!

J. Worthington

URL:http://www.jwcs.net/webmasterworld/

• Your problem just might be that your webpages filling the frames have still have a border. You can resolve this problem by creating style information in your body declaration:

you can also resolve this in a seperate style sheet OR in the header style sheet.

• Sorry, I forgot that this is a web based messageboard. You need to put the following BODY tag in the greater than/less than operators...

Your problem just might be that your webpages filling the frames have still have a border. You can resolve this problem by creating style information in your body declaration:

BODY STYLE="margin-left: 0 px; margin-top: 0 px ...etc..."

you can also resolve this in a seperate style sheet OR in the header style sheet.