Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

TWebBrowser: popup

scramscram Posts: 1Member
I am programming a webbrowser for own usage. How can I filter the popup-windows and kill them? Than you in advance.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I am programming a webbrowser for own usage. How can I filter the popup-windows and kill them? Than you in advance.
    :
    Preload the page into a TNMHTTP. Then check if you can find any HTML or javascript links that create new windows, and if so remove them. Then copy the code to the IHTMLDocument2(WebBrowser1.Document).Body.OuterHTML. The name WebBrowser1 should match the anem of your TWebBrowser control. This will require some more coding to include frames, but its a start.