Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

VB Trojans

Comments

• markblue777markblue777 Member Posts: 184
    : [b][red]This message was edited by lavey666uk at 2004-4-7 14:10:28[/red][/b][hr]
    : mark.. just a pointer for you..
    :
    : Always test your trojan b4 sending it to someone.. I run a spare box to test this kinda stuff on.. now seeing as you built this in vb u can control the test (for reg writes, etc)....
    :
    :
    : anyway.. back to your question.. wrong protocol/state means u you dont have a conection.
    :
    will this trojan do anything bad to me or do i need the client and thats the only way to control
    i have a filewall as well do i need to accept it in there as well

hi thanks for telling me to test it it has cum up with an error (dont no y i did not think bout it) the error is [blue] run time error '424' object requied[/blue] wot do i need to add to get it to work
    please help asap thanks
    from
    mark
  • GideonOmegaGideonOmega Member Posts: 617
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by lavey666uk at 2004-4-7 14:10:28[/red][/b][hr]
    : : mark.. just a pointer for you..
    : :
    : : Always test your trojan b4 sending it to someone.. I run a spare box to test this kinda stuff on.. now seeing as you built this in vb u can control the test (for reg writes, etc)....
    : : anyway.. back to your question.. wrong protocol/state means u you dont have a conection.
    : will this trojan do anything bad to me or do i need the client and thats the only way to control
    : i have a filewall as well do i need to accept it in there as well
    :
    :

the trojan will only do what you tell it to do, if you have a firewall you will probably have to open up that port to get through, as for you connection problem, either you are not requesting to connect to the same port that is listening on the other side, or the other side is not listening at all, no code to listen - or not running.

[blue]
    C:Dos
    C:Dos Run
    Run Dos Run
    [/blue]

Hi i have fixed all the problems i have had and everything works when i test it but when i try it on me mate who has opened it and everything it takes forever to connect it just say connecting all the time y is this and is theree a way to make it go faster i(note i have note been connected to an outside computer as of yet
    from
    mark
    : Hi i have fixed all the problems i have had and everything works when i test it but when i try it on me mate who has opened it and everything it takes forever to connect it just say connecting all the time y is this and is theree a way to make it go faster i(note i have note been connected to an outside computer as of yet
    : from
    : mark
    :
    [blue] Right and also even if the server is not running it still tries to connect is there a way to stop this so it only tries to connect when the server is running or wot can i do as i can run the app on my pc and it works fine i send it to me mate so i can test it and it just say connecting could it be due to him being on a network and the other 2 pc's have firewalls on them or wot please help[/blue]
  • didanididani Member Posts: 99
    : : Hi i have fixed all the problems i have had and everything works when i test it but when i try it on me mate who has opened it and everything it takes forever to connect it just say connecting all the time y is this and is theree a way to make it go faster i(note i have note been connected to an outside computer as of yet
    : : from
    : : mark
    : [blue] Right and also even if the server is not running it still tries to connect is there a way to stop this so it only tries to connect when the server is running or wot can i do as i can run the app on my pc and it works fine i send it to me mate so i can test it and it just say connecting could it be due to him being on a network and the other 2 pc's have firewalls on them or wot please help[/blue]
    :
    A firewall is a problem. But only if it is between your computer and his. In other words, is his computer directly connected to the internet, or is a firewalled computer inbetween? If so, try to get the firewall to forward all the ports. And try port 80 instead.
    The other question is impossible. To know if the server is alive, you could ping it, but that would just check if the computer is alive, or connect to the specific port, and that takes ages, as you said. It is however possible to stop trying after, say, 10 seconds.
    What could be a problem, too, is the computer being behind another computer. Then you would have to run the server on the computer inbetween, or get the computer in between to forward the communication between the computers.
    EtHeO out...

• didanididani Member Posts: 99
    : : : thanks for ur info but i really need to no the code for the reg api thing that lets me no wot the ip of the victims pc is and when the trojan is running help would be greate full please help or is there any code that does it
    : : : please help
    : : : from
    : : : mark
    : : : ps i have searched for binders but cant find any (strange as it seem's)
    : : :
    : : Binding tools:
    : : Silk Rope, Saran Wrap, EliteWrap
    : : search google for these tools, download them, and use them to bind your trojan to the program people would want to download
    : right i have sent to trojan to sum 1 and tryped his ip in but it is taking foever to connect to him it just says connecting the when i click send message a runtime error displays which is '40006' and the comment says
    : wrong protocol or connection state for the request transaction or request is this due to it trying to connect still or is a a general run time error
    : HE HAS NO FIREWALL
    : please help asap thanks
    :
    Is the internet connection routed over another PC? Do you have a firewall? In that case (If even one yes) you should set up the computers to forward the ports, or it won't work.
    EtHeO out...

• 13yrassembler13yrassembler Member Posts: 13
    : I've got an interesting tutorial that show's the basics of vb trojans, if anyone is interested post and let me know.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : C:Dos
    : C:Dos Run
    : Run Dos Run
    :

im interested

: : I've got an interesting tutorial that show's the basics of vb trojans, if anyone is interested post and let me know.
    : : C:Dos
    : : C:Dos Run
    : : Run Dos Run
    :
    : im interested
    :
    yo mate send it to me please send it to markblue777@yahoo.com in a zipped file thx
    from
    mark

• TheOneandOnlyTheOneandOnly Member Posts: 1
    [b][red]This message was edited by TheOneandOnly at 2004-10-27 14:1:36[/red][/b][hr]
    : I've got an interesting tutorial that show's the basics of vb trojans, if anyone is interested post and let me know.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : C:Dos
    : C:Dos Run
    : Run Dos Run
    :
    can you send me the tut i have a few issues to work out

Flippy_the_bear@hotmail.com

The One and Only