Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Compiler Error Message: BC32035

cvd4311cvd4311 Posts: 2Member
Attribute specifier is not a complete statement. Use a line continuation to apply the attribute to the following statement.

I am coming up with this error message. What does this mean? It is coming up on this line:

Line 2:
Line 3:
Line 4:
Line 5:
Line 6: Gifts, Flowers & Food Compare Prices & Reviews at BizRate.com

Source File: C:Documents and Settingscf83847My DocumentsNewFile.aspx Line: 4

Comments

• lillulillu Posts: 308Member
    You must properly nest html, scripts and asp.net forms.

<% @Page language="C#"%>

some script here

some colorvalue

: Attribute specifier is not a complete statement. Use a line continuation to apply the attribute to the following statement.
    :
    : I am coming up with this error message. What does this mean? It is coming up on this line:
    :
    : Line 2:
    : Line 3:
    : Line 4:
    : Line 5:
    : Line 6: Gifts, Flowers & Food Compare Prices & Reviews at BizRate.com
    :
    :
    : Source File: C:Documents and Settingscf83847My DocumentsNewFile.aspx Line: 4
    :
    :
    :

[hr][grey]To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. (Farmers Almanac)[/grey] :-)